- Unfortunate – Fat Rascal’s sell out musical parody, shows at Underbelly Earls Court, Underbelly Edinburgh, The Lowry, MAST, Northern Stage, CAST Doncaster and Sheffield Lyceum
- Help! We Are Still Alive – Post-apocalyptic horror romcom written with Imogen Palmer. A two-hander produced by The Grey Area Theatre at Seven Dials Playhouse in Sept Oct.
- Cable Street – Musical commissioned by 10 to 4 Productions, with book by Alex Kanefsky. Also featured at SIGNAL (Adam Lenson Productions).
- Shipton – New musical written with Robyn Grant and Dan Foxx, telling the story of Mother Shipton. Featured at BEAM 2021.
- Untitled Hip-hop Project – Hip-hop musical with Jonny Wright (XYM) in development with Perfect Pitch and Royal and Derngate.
- Buzz – Musical comedy with book and lyrics by Dan Foxx and Robyn Grant. (Workshopped at the University of Chichester, 2020.) In development with Wildpark Productions.
- Stay Awake, Jake – Livestream of my one-man, one-act musical from Southwark Playhouse. Produced by Pearson Theatre Productions & Damien Tracey in association with S&S Theatre Production. Directed by Grace Taylor.
- “Together” – Commission from Wiltshire Music Connect to write a “Song for Wiltshire” to be used in Primary Schools. Co-written with Louise Jordan.
- Unfortunate – Musical comedy produced by Fat Rascal Theatre. Sold out run at Edinburgh Festival (awarded the Fringe Sell-Out Laurel) and tour dates including Birmingham Hippodrome and Leicester CURVE.
- Great Expectations – Workshop of this new musical at the National Theatre Studio. Book and Lyrics by P. Burton-Morgan. Dir. P. Burton-Morgan.
- Treacherous Tales and Famous Pirates – Devised musical with students at British Youth Music Theatre. Dir. Claire Nevers
- Orlando – Sound design for a short play by Will Hammond, produced by Event Horizon at Liverpool Town Hall as part of LightNight.
- Ash and Aisha – Musical commissioned by Sapling + Colt with bookwriter Stuart Slade.
- Kate and the Devil – Workshop at Manchester Royal Exchange with bookwriter Will Hammond, following a 2014 workshop at the King’s Head, Islington. dir. James Baker.
- Stay Awake, Jake – Sold-out run at the VAULT Festival. Winner of the VAULT Festival Origins Award. Dir. Matt Ryan
- The Six Wives – 30-minute rap musical co-written with Jonny Wright, commissioned by Sapling + Colt. (Not to be confused with the international smash hit musical.)
- Pinocchio – Songs commissioned for Sutton Theatres’ pantomime, with lyrics by Micha Colombo, dir. Peter Darney.
- Gap Year – Musical comedy with book by Dan John and songs co-written with Patrick Stockbridge Workshop at the University of Portsmouth, dir. Laura MacDonald.
- Stay Awake, Jake – Gala performance at St. James Theatre (now The Other Palace). Winner of the S&S Award.
- Rubber Dinghy – Sound design for one-act play by Kelvin Fawdrey at LOST Theatre. Awarded the Notable Contribution for Design (LOST Theatre One Act Festival)
- Fallingham Fair– 2 albums recorded with this folk-pop band. Songs featured on BBC Radio and Channel 4. All songs co-written with Aoife McCauley and Fred Claridge.
- Gap Year – Tour of this show, with venues including Leicester Square Theatre and Oxford Old Fire Station
- In the Rush Hour – My debut musical: performed at Deb Hall, University of Birmingham, written with bookwriter Safaa Benson-Effiom.
- Smoke – Solo album which received air play on BBC Radio 6 and for which I was invited to Abbey Road Studios as part of BBC Introducing.